Midnight Oil

Subject: pre-gig fest
From: Miron Mizrahi
Date: 2/03/2009, 3:22 pm
To: powderworks

Hi

not sure if there are any plans for a get together before the gigs. i suspect Thu will be tough since most are probably flying in on the day. i know i am. i will be (subject to qantas schedule) be landing at 4:30p and if doors open around 7:00p then I (and i am sure most) would want to be there on time to grab a front spot.

however Fri should be easier. anyone interested in getting together for a couple of pre show beers? King Omalley's (http://www.kingomalleys.com.au/) is a pretty decent Irish pub about 10min walk from the venue. shall we say 5:30p? any takers? Fri will probably be busy so if i can get a handle on numbers i might be able to book us a table

 Miron

How could people get so unkind?