Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: pre-gig fest
From: "oils5710" <ct1999@bigpond.net.au>
Date: 2/03/2009, 8:55 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Count me in for Thursday pre-gig aswell!

Craig Murdoch
OILS5710

--- In powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, Lesley <slowrain@...> wrote:

Hi

Miron, thanks for organizing, I'll see you for the Friday get together!

David, and any others - I get to Canberra around midday on the Thurs
so am keen to meet up before the first gig. Don't know any appropriate
venues, so unless anyone has suggestions, how about 5.30pm at King
O'Mallys?

Lesley

On 2 Mar 2009, at 09:08, david earle <canadavros@...> wrote:

Ah yeah - just reread the email - it's a Friday not Thursday deal -
won't be seeing you at the pub after all!