Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: pre-gig fest
From: "oils5710" <ct1999@bigpond.net.au>
Date: 2/03/2009, 8:46 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Count me in, Miron, for Fri. pre-gig. I should be in Canberra by
midday on Thursday. I looking forward to meeting fellow Powderworkers'
for the first time.

Craig Murdoch
oils5710

--- In powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, Miron Mizrahi
<mironmizrahi@...> wrote:

Hi

not sure if there are any plans for a get together before the gigs.
i suspect Thu will be tough since most are probably flying in on the
day. i know i am. i will be (subject to qantas schedule) be landing at
4:30p and if doors open around 7:00p then I (and i am sure most) would
want to be there on time to grab a front spot.

however Fri should be easier. anyone interested in getting together
for a couple of pre show beers? King Omalley's
(http://www.kingomalleys.com.au/) is a pretty decent Irish pub about
10min walk from the venue. shall we say 5:30p? any takers? Fri will
probably be busy so if i can get a handle on numbers i might be able
to book us a table

 Miron

How could people get so unkind?