Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Gig promo loot desired
From: JCC
Date: 2/03/2009, 10:26 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

I have been looking for flights and such all day and have come to the conclusion I'm not going to be able to make it, sadly.  I would also like to find a kind soul to buy some loot at the shows - I'm not afraid to ride the coattails of good Mr. Poitras.  A couple XL shirts and definitely couple caps (my RW cap is getting old).
I have a (way too big) collection of boots and such that I'd be willing to share.  I would also be happy to send money to Oz via Paypal or some other way to reimburse someone.

Take care all!  I look forward to the gigs and the (hopefully) upcoming recordings.

Jacques

Looking for one or two XXL size shirt(s), if anyone going to the show(s) has some spare coin to help out.  Willing to reimburse with money or boot copies as necessary.

Let me know,

Pete