Midnight Oil

Subject: Canberra tickets
From: Lesley J
Date: 28/02/2009, 10:54 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi

Please excuse me if this is a spectacularly stupid question, but I don't want to get this wrong! Hopefully those of you who have been to gigs at the Royal Theatre can advise best course of action when Sunday night (i.e. Monday morning Australian time but Sunday night in old London town) rolls around and I'm sitting in front of the computer waiting to click Buy:

Ticketek says: "There are two modes of seating: Reserved Seating - elevated and flat floor, and General Admissions - standing on the floor and elevated reserved seating". And in terms of the MO gigs, they now have two options available on the website (both at Aus$80....) - either GA Standing or Reserved Seating. So what should I be going for? Obviously I want to be up at the front, but does "Reserved Seating" mean I can book a seat in, theoretically, the front row? Or should I be going for GA Standing? From the general descriptions it sounds like you can get GA standing in both the floor area in front of the stage and around the elevated seating area, and that you can get specific seats both in front of the stage and in the elevated area. I am confused. Help!!

Regards,
Lesley