Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Herald Sun cartoon and letters to the editor
From: John McCrory
Date: 27/02/2009, 12:18 pm

Fair Game......I think Pete has found it a little harder not to be so out spoken on some issues. Will be interesting to see what he has to say at the gigs. I wonder if Fuddy has had a quite word in Pete's ear........

To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
From: m2k9@liveonthe.net
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:11:37 +1000

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6504412,00.jpg

Endurance Dancer wrote:
> Did anyone see yesterday's Cartoon in Melbourne Herald Sun and read
> the letters? its about our boys. I especially love the way he drew Bones!
>
> Comments please? id love to hear what others have to say in this?
>
> It will be on their website i imagine, im sorry Im not good at
> providing links and the such, thats a bit beyond my technology.
>
> "We will ride, ride, ride one more mile...Let's Ride!"

Click here for the latest news and tips. Get the most out of your life online!