Midnight Oil

Subject: How good is this
From: John McCrory
Date: 26/02/2009, 6:33 pm

Fellow Oils Fans

I have just been sitting back reading all the e-mails over the last week and thought "How Good Is This"
we have been talking about this since 2005 with most of us thinking it will never happen again.....

Well I will move "Heaven & Earth" in getting 2 tickets to the 13th. If successful I will be travelling down from Sydney leaving Nth Ryde at 3pm and will have 2 seats in my car vacant if anyone is interested. "Free Trip" I will be staying overnight somewhere in Canberra before heading back to Sydney 6am the next morning as I have work commitments back in Sydney on the Saturday.

If your interested let me know......

Oils forever - forever Oils

Combine your email accounts here! Want to marry your mail?