Midnight Oil

Subject: Sound Relief Broadcast / Webcast?
From: Thomas Lienenbröker
Date: 25/02/2009, 6:44 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hello workers of the world,

ever since yesterday I've been toying around with the idea of flying down to Oz and back just for the weekend, but there's no way I will manage to pursue that idea due to work commitments and moneywise.
But I managed to be around at WaveAid and at the warm-up gig at Manly Leagues, those days I will forever cherish.

But just like all of us on this list I'd love to be a part of it, and I just thought maybe the Oils could be webcasting the warm-ups and / or maybe there will be a streaming broadcast of the main events on the web?!?

I certainly would pay for the view and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one doing so, means they could make some more donation money from people all across the globe!

What do you all think? Any chances?

Anyway, I am very excited about what's happing alone musically in aid for all those suffering people in Victoria and Queensland.

Cheers,
-Thomas Lienenbröker