Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Warm-up: Ticket Sales?
From: Lesley J
Date: 25/02/2009, 9:31 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi

I've just super-sized my carbon footprint and guilt, as have booked flights from London to Australia... Only vague justification on the environmental front is that I get to see family too.

I arrive in Canberra on 12th March, so am desperately hoping that I'll get a ticket/s for the warm up gig/s - and so I haven't yet made travel plans from Canberra to Melbourne. Also living in hope that there'll be a Hunters & Collectors warm up that I can somehow squeeze in too...�

Would love to meet up with others, either in Canberra or Melbourne! Please contact me off list to make arrangements.

Lesley

2009/2/24 Dayne Dale <dayne.dale@thalesgroup.com.au>

Just called the Canberra Theatre and all they could tell me was the
tickets will be on sale "in the next couple of days". I'll keep you
posted if i hear anymore.