Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re:Warmups [No Protective Marking] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: garvin.francis@health.gov.au
Date: 25/02/2009, 10:27 am
To: "Mel & Tanya Euler" <mel_tan@tpg.com.au>
CC: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

I think that the Canberra theatre were as caught off gaurd by this as everyone else.  they have advised that they won't have any information for a few days.

Garvin Francis

"Mel & Tanya Euler" <mel_tan@tpg.com.au>
Sent by: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

25/02/2009 11:20 AM

<powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
cc
Subject
[powderworks] Re:Warmups  [No Protective Marking]

I am guessing that the 2 shows in Canberra "Up close at the capitol" would be the warmup gigs - don't you think? I've checked out the Canberra Theatre site but no mention on there yet.

tan

"Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error please notify the author immediately and delete all copies of this transmission."