Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Garrett back with Oils for Sound Relief!
From: Miron Mizrahi
Date: 24/02/2009, 3:40 pm
To: RM
CC: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Midnight Oil

that it would!

I have been going to the bridge school benefit concert for the last 8 years. it is a yearly benefit concert, hosted by Neil Young, which is all acoustic. it usually packs in around 20,000 people. the venue is an amphitheater and the numbers are less but i think that in these scales in wont matter. if the act is good it works. and we all know how good the oils are. not that I am hoping for it

Miron

How could people get so unkind?