Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Angry Tradesmen Beat the House in Melbourne
From: Jorge Posada
Date: 10/02/2009, 1:45 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, Jeff and Jane Scott

Having followed Rob and Jim through their non-Oils work I would be very excited to see what Martin might do.

I would curious what some of your favorite side project or post-Oils records have been.

I just missed Bones in DC last year - anyone tracking his work with Garrison Starr or elsewhere?

Rob is so prolific that it often hurts paying those import prices to get his output here in the US.  I really love the Hirst & Greene album and the DVD concert even more so (not sure all versions had that).  The Angry Tradesmen's latest is fast becoming a favorite, too.  I adore Jim's record.

Best wishes, particularly to those in Victoria and Queensland -

Roger