Midnight Oil

Subject: People's thoughts on the Vic bushfires
From: Endurance Dancer
Date: 10/02/2009, 10:01 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, Jeff and Jane Scott <jscott@iinet.net.au>, hotlittlejorge@yahoo.com

Is anyone on this list affected by the Victorian bushfires? Has anyone had to evacuate?
What are people's thoughts about it? What about the overseas listee's thoughts?

I just came back from the National Climate Summit in Canberra.....yep.....its bad......

"We will ride, ride, ride one more mile...Let's Ride!"