Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Angry Tradesmen Beat the House in Melbourne
From: "Jeff and Jane Scott" <jscott@iinet.net.au>
Date: 9/02/2009, 5:02 pm

When I spoke to Martin after a Ghostwriters show in 2007 I got the
impression that he didn't really want to be tied down to anything at that
time.  He did the Political Animal album and tour but said he didn't want to
be a full-time Ghostwriter.  I guess it's the same with the Angry Tradesmen.

He did say he was interested in recording an album of his own, but at that
time (June 2007) couldn't decide what sort of thing he wanted to do.  Maybe
he still hasn't.

jeff...