Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Workers of the World!
From: RM
Date: 7/01/2009, 2:56 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

There are some Brisbane locations to be had, like Cloudland (Dreamworld), The Breakfast Creek Hotel, The Courier Mail printery (Read About It, or so PG always used to say it was about the CM when in Qld) ... ?
I liked the ability to post photos in GMaps/Earth.  I think an achetypal photo of extinguished locations (like Cloudland) at the coords would be a suitable monument.
Here's a magnificent pictorial summary of Brisbane's "Dreamworld", site of millions of debutantes and at least one full pelt MO gig.
http://home.st.net.au/~pdunn/locations/camplunapark.htm
RM

powderlurker wrote:
OK... here's a new game to start off the new year.
Let's build another database:
OILS venues.
I'm frequently asked about the locations of various oils-related places.