Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [SPAM]RE: [powderworks] Re: Midnight Oil And Violent Femmes Morph Into New Band
From: "Bruce Cameron" <brucewcameron@yahoo.com>
Date: 13/12/2008, 2:23 am
To: "'Oils Powderworks'" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

I find the article very poorly written along with the comments from this bass player being nothing more than idle dribble. Good on the boys playing together again but proof will be in the resultant pudding.

From: canadavros@yahoo.com.au
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 01:18:17 +0000

Woo hoo - thanks for the update Myron!!

So, will they be called Iraq war or Late night trannies?

Cheers,
David