Midnight Oil

Subject: Grade 2 Oils fans
From: Endurance Dancer
Date: 12/12/2008, 7:29 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Im teaching a grade 2/ 3 class at warburton Primary school. im so bloody sick of repeatedly singing Christmas carols such as "6 white boomers" so I said "Im going to teach you a song that ive been singing the whole time ive been at this school..."

You guys will know the song. i wrote the words up on the borad and at each chorus i got each kid to sing their own version of  what the stars of warburton might be doing....such as "I coudnt believe the Stars of warburton were waiting for me, were shooting over me, were tickling me, were twinkling over me, were shooting over me, watching over..."
each kid had a turn.
Today one youngclass member comes to me and sys that the song we sang yesterday came offf a album called Blue Sky mining and that his dad let him listen to it and can we listen to Bedlam Bridge?"

aaahhhh! A job well done I say!

"We will ride, ride, ride one more mile...Let's Ride!"