Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] US Baseball Playoffs (Good Oils Played)
From: brucewcameron@yahoo.com
Date: 19/10/2008, 4:07 pm
To: "James Warren" <jimcwarren@earthlink.net>,"powderworks" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

So, unless understand the whole usa footy scene, this makes no sense.  But even more so, unless you understand the whole oils scene - this sort of makes no sense.  Tb rays are playing this at their games ?  Sort of hard to believe, but hey. Oils is oils. Did they win ?
I always got a sort of good feeling when watching the ney york jets play and benny graham ran out to punt to ' down under' as his theme song.

I always had a thing that if it was me, I would have the drum/sample back beat to power and the passion.

Bruce
816 807 1566