Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Contacting "the office" or proxy
From: RM
Date: 7/10/2008, 4:16 pm
To: Peter Ardron
CC: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Fair comment.  I was acting on my own understandings of the situation to the best of my knowledge.  I have now received a correction directly from the Midnight Oil office, and it at the most conservative interpretation condones the trading of live shows on the Powderworks list in principle, with a couple of fairly obvious conditions about commercial exploitation given.

I have asked whether I can reproduce the text of the reply itself and am waiting for a reply on that question.

Thanks
RM

Peter Ardron wrote:

You should still be embarressed with that uncorrect and arrogant rant to that poor French guy.  All he wanted was a copy of some trade shows and you carried on like a goose.  As if we don't and haven't traded shows on this site.....you're kidding yourself!