Midnight Oil

Subject: chat
From: winnie le pinguin
Date: 25/09/2008, 12:11 pm
To: RM <m2k8@liveonthe.net>, <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

hi all,

tell me, could we chat together on the yahoo chat ?
we can chose a date and an hour for the beginning and talk together all we are
no ?

To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.auFrom: m2k8@liveonthe.netDate: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:16:52 +1000Subject: [powderworks] Help Hillary Clinton choose: Midnight Oil or the Wiggles

It's stale, but worth a laugh ... and we can stack the votes in MO favour! AND see where we all are on the globe! ... Vote, then click the MAP link to see where we all are - there's only my one vote in on USF so we have exclusive use of that vote mapping!http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/blogpotato/help-hillary-clinton-choose-midnight-oil-or-the-wiggles-16317( ... and someone please vote for the Mentals! I've spent my vote on USF, obviously.)