Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [SPAM]Re: [powderworks] Re: LMOC - Hunters Greatest OZ Albums
From: RM
Date: 23/09/2008, 1:18 pm
To: Bruce Cameron
CC: 'rick' <rickysan@optusnet.com.au>, powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

wow!
watching with great interest.  i might look up the site.  still a lot of favour for their work here too.
rm

Bruce Cameron wrote:
You may be interested in this then.

Blox posted on his youtube site
http://www.youtube.com/user/hotziggettypancakes  that he has the Spies vids
all for download via one of the torrent engines. This is great as I have
been after a copy of the Spy Files videos for ever. I still check eBay
regularly hoping to snag one. I don't think I've even seen the Clarity of
Mind clip - and we covered this in the band and were all over it. Check
Cliffy out getting that snare hand nice and high like Rob. The site also has
albums and some earlier live stuff and demos if you're hard core.

http://www.vuze.com/details/7JIP7PJW4ZGJ7N3GN757CTEMAXGAHVT2.html

there doesn't seem to be too many seeding the videos, but I will leave my
download online and can probably cut dvd's too if needed.