Midnight Oil

Subject: FW: Sanity.com.au - Order
From: "Jeff and Jane Scott" <jscott@iinet.net.au>
Date: 23/09/2008, 7:20 pm

Pretty good for a new release!!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order with Sanity.com.au. Unfortunately,
the title you have ordered is currently out of stock, and we
are unable to ship it to you as per the time quoted on our
website. As soon as this title becomes available, or if we
receive any other information regarding it, we will notify
you of its status, and ship it to you as soon as it becomes
available to us. If you are unable to keep this item on
order, you can cancel the item, or your order directly on our
site after signing in. Any further queries or comments can be
sent via the help page on our site. Thank you for your
patience and apologies for the inconvenience.

Catalogue: AT001

Regards,

Sanity.com.au