Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] winnie le pinguin
From: RM
Date: 22/09/2008, 10:15 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

That band sounds like fun.  Femme lead hey?  Different sound to PG.

winnie le pinguin wrote:
hi powdies,

just for know, do someone want  to see Paris in a Oil's fan house ?
i live in Paris, well, just near paris and if someoen want to spend time in Paris just let me know ^^
there is a site where you can meet people from different country, but if this ore those persons are some Midnight Oil fan, it's better ^^
by the way, i'm a bass player and i often play songs of the Oils with a friend of mine who plays guitar, we had a complete band with a man and a female vocal and made a gig, only with midnight oil songs (7 songs)
it was fantastic ^^