Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: LMOC - Hunters Greatest OZ Albums
From: "Michael Stephenson" <michael@stephenson.id.au>
Date: 22/09/2008, 5:08 pm
To: "Garry Langley" <righthere@zoom.co.uk>
CC: "Michael Stephenson" <michael@stephenson.id.au>, powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Did a search on DVDPlaza.com.au. Looks like the first 2 S2 discs came out
last week. S1 is available as a box set or individually. Also available
through JB hi-fi or sanity or the many other online stores...

Thanks,
Michael

When will these shows be available on dvd - anyone know?

On 22 Sep 2008, at 01:07, Michael Stephenson wrote:

Still, sadly, LMOC.

From the sbs website:

Great Australian Albums Season 2

Episode 1: The Go Betweens 16 Lovers Lane - September 6th
Episode 2: Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds Murder Ballads - September 13th
Episode 3: Hunters & Collectors Human Frailty - September 20th
Episode 4: Powderfinger Odyssey Number Five - September 27th

The first season did (I'm) Stranded by The Saints, Born Sandy
Devotional by The Triffids, Woodface by Crowded House and Diorama by
Silverchair.

S1 is on DVD and I presume S2 will be when it's finished on TV.

I read somewhere a while back they were wanting to do more albums but
this was all they could afford. So perhaps if the DVDs sell well they
can do S3 just on the Oils, I mean, how could you pick just one?

Mycle.