Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Any bass players?
From: "Kevin M Yates" <kyates@bne.catholic.edu.au>
Date: 18/09/2008, 10:33 am
To: "RM" <m2k8@liveonthe.net>, <r.b.norton@comcast.net>
CC: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

A little off topic, but there were some individual sheets sold years ago for NYNY, World is almost at Peace and Runaway Bay.

________________________________

From: RM <m2k8@liveonthe.net <mailto:m2k8%40liveonthe.net> >

Is the one in the D&D sheet music book inadequate, or have you not seen
that yet?
RM

r.b.norton@comcast.net <mailto:r.b.norton%40comcast.net>  wrote:

Long time worker/lurker here. I took up the bass earlier this year, and I'm looking for Oils bass tabs. I've searched all the online resources and there's a few things out there, but not a lot. Specifically, I'm looking for the tab for 'Sometimes'.

Thanks!
Brian

 --
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by the BCEC Security Gateway, and is believed to be clean. Brisbane Catholic Education however gives no warranties that this e-mail is free from computer viruses or other defects. Except for responsibilities implied by law that cannot be excluded, Brisbane Catholic Education, its employees and agents will not be responsible for any loss, damage or consequence arising from this e-mail.

-- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by the BCEC Security Gateway, and is believed to be clean. Brisbane Catholic Education however gives no warranties that this e-mail is free from computer viruses or other defects. Except for responsibilities implied by law that cannot be excluded, Brisbane Catholic Education, its employees and agents will not be responsible for any loss, damage or consequence arising from this e-mail. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]