Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Any bass players?
From: RM
Date: 18/09/2008, 9:29 am
To: r.b.norton@comcast.net
CC: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

I think most of them are out of print.
Known to me to exist (I have most of these personally):
"Midnight Oil" (Selections of 3-5 songs from each album up to RSITS)
Full album sheet music for: D&D, BSM, ESM, Breathe
"Oil Drums" (a set of drum notes for some early songs)

I thought I had a copy of Oil Drums, but haven't seen it for years.  (I sent one to Magnus Holmgren in Sweden about 10 years ago!)  I have one each of all the others in various stages of "used and abused".  I can dig out the ISBNs if someone wants to try a vigorous hunt.

The only one listed on Music notes is Breathe:
http://search.musicnotes.com/?arp=1&count=16&hl=y&i=1&q=Midnight+Oil&rf=1&u1=q&u2=artist&artist=Midnight%20Oil

Sheet-music-by-album seems to only live on music shop shelves for a few years after the album is popular, then it gets struck off the supplier's list for some reason.

Does anyone know of any other sheet music ever available?

RM

r.b.norton@comcast.net wrote:
Haven't seen it.  Can it still be found online somewhere?

-------------- Original message -------------- From: RM <m2k8@liveonthe.net>
Is the one in the D&D sheet music book inadequate, or have you not seen that yet?
RM

r.b.norton@comcast.net wrote:

Long time worker/lurker here. I took up the bass earlier this year, and I'm looking for Oils bass tabs. I've searched all the online resources and there's a few things out there, but not a lot. Specifically, I'm looking for the tab for 'Sometimes'.

Thanks!
Brian