Midnight Oil

Subject: Oil can finding
From: Jill Sweetapple
Date: 1/09/2008, 4:32 am
To: Powderworks

I am doing a project for school in which I have to enter items of a collection into musuem software and decided to pick Midnight Oil items so I'd also be interested in the subject!  When I took out my Forgotten Years "Oil Can," I noticed something interesting.  When you look at the back of the actual CD (which was resting against that black foam insert), you can see the printing on the other side.  I am thinking that whatever is in that black foam is not good for the CDs.  I played the CD and it played just fine, but I'm removing the CD and putting it in a separate folder just in case.  You may find yours and do the same!

Jill

And all at once the crowd begins to sing
Sometimes the hardest thing and
the right thing are the same.

All at Once - The Fray