Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: You May Not Be Released
From: "Kirk, Lachlan" <lachlan.kirk@railcorp.nsw.gov.au>
Date: 27/08/2008, 3:59 pm

Workers

You've confirmed my suspicions. I don't have a first release run BSM.
I recall I was still buying vinyl at the time as I had a bog load of
vinyl investment and wasn't changing direction yet.
Picked up the CD later when I started migrating. Maybe I'll make up a
framed collage of vinyl albums .... must be something I can do with all
that woodchip and petroleum.

Jeremy Peisley wrote:
it wasnt so much a hidden track. the track wasnt listed on the the
inner sleeves but when you put the cd on it showed 11 tracks. i bought

it on cassette the day it was released & there was a sticker on the
front mentioning the album contained the bonus track "you may not be
released. hope this helps

It certainly wasn't hidden in the sense that Burnie was in SIB.  The BSM
CD had a sticker on the front - still on mine that says "Includes Bonus
Rough Mix You May Not Be Released" and from memory it may even be listed
on the cd itself.  Also on the 45 and the 12" which wasn't originally
released.  It was the M's, which kept playing the 'food on the table
mix' that pressured cbs to re-issue the single with the 12" as a
cassingle - this also included YMNBR.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information that is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient and may be subject to copyright. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and its attachments from your system. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. Any opinion expressed in this e-mail and any attachments is not an opinion of RailCorp unless stated or apparent from its content. RailCorp is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or any attachments. RailCorp will not incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly as a result of the recipient accessing any of the attached files that may contain a virus.