Midnight Oil

Subject: Redneck Wonderland Radio Special
From: Stephan Jänsch
Date: 26/08/2008, 9:42 pm
To: Powderworks

Hi Folks,

I have a JJJ radio special that was aired with the release of Redneck Wonderland by the name of "The Redneck Files". It contains tracks from RW including B-Sides (mostly remixes) and an interview of PG by Richard Kingsmill. At one point it it is stated that RW is "out tomorrow". Later in the show there are also one or two live tracks from "Stompem Ground". Can anyone tell me more about this broadcast, especially when it was aired and if the official name of the special was indeed "The Redneck Files"?

Thanks!

Stephan