Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Peter Goes For His Gunns
From: "Jeff and Jane Scott" <jscott@iinet.net.au>
Date: 23/08/2008, 8:25 pm

-----Original Message-----
From:  ashokachowta@optusnet.com.au

I once asked a question months ago which wasn't rhetorical
and I didn't get an answer (maybe fellow powdies thought I
was having a go at PG, if so that couldn't be farther from
the truth) and the question was does it make people wonder
whenever PG is asked or questioned about his support for the
pulp mill rather than him explaining why its a good idea and
why supporting it doesn't make him a traitor or contradict he
instead gives the answer which is always the previous
government holding back in such things as signing the kyoto
protocol, investing in renewable and clean energy etc?

Sadly he's not the man who fronted Midnight Oil any longer, he's now just a
spokesperson for a political party who puts political interests first.

jeff...