Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: Strict Rules re-issue - USA group buy
From: "Brian Blankenship" <brian@wesmax.net>
Date: 24/07/2008, 2:06 pm

I am sending this out one more time to see if there is any more interest.

Unfortunately there is not a US distributer for Strict Rules - The
Blackfella - Whitefella tour by Andrew MicMillan.  See
http://www.niblockpublishing.com.au/ for more information about the book.

Thanks to Greger, John, Laurieco01, Tom and Justin who have already
expressed interest.  The publisher, Simon, has confirmed that he can
discount shipping to the US for a larger order.  Once he returns from
vacation this coming weekend, I would like to place an order with him.  The
books are 25 AUD$ plus shipping.

Please send me an email if you are interested.  I will send out another
email to the interested persons to workout payment and shipping details.
Brian