Midnight Oil

Subject: Ultimate Clip Collection
From: "Yasmin Dalati" <yasmin@dalati.net>
Date: 15/07/2008, 8:12 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi,

yes, there is an Oils Ultimate Clip Collection, it contains the videos for
"01 Beds Are Burning 02 Best Of Both Worlds 03 Blue Sky Mine 04 Forgotten
Years 05 King Of The Mountain 06 Redneck Wonderland 07 The Dead Heart 08
Underwater". I have it on DVD and it works fine.

Regards
Yasmin

                                     3.
               Ultimate Clip Collection Misprint
             Posted by:      "Stephan Jänsch"
       stephan.jaensch@gmx.net
                     scuppa2005
             Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:13 pm        (EST)
                      Hi Folks,

 I recently purchased a used &quot;The Ultimate Clip Collection&quot; DVD
 (http://www.musik-sammler.de/media/245437). Unfortunately the video
 actually contained on the disc was the Clip Collection by the Hooters.
 Hence I returned the disc and ordered another. Again, the same problem!
 Can anyone confirm that there is actually an Oils Ultimate Clip
 Collection around that in fact contains the right videos or is the
 entire release erroneous?

 Cheers,

 Stephan