Midnight Oil

Subject: MTV Video CD weed offer
From: "bigdaddyrv" <bigdaddyrv@yahoo.com>
Date: 29/06/2008, 2:27 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

While it's not the mythical entire set, I have the VCD that made its
way around the list a few years ago.  It has the following 8 video
clips:

1. MTV - Feeding Frenzy, Blue Sky Mine, 9:56
2. MTV - Sell My Soul, Truganini, 9:09
3. MTV - In The Valley (piano accompaniment) , Beds are Burning; 8:36
4. MTV - The Dead Heart (with didgeridoo), Warakurna, 11:55
5. MTV - My Country, end credits, 5:33
6. Capricornia press release interview, 6:30
7. Golden Age - David Letteman (some sound sync problems), 4:22
8. Beds are Burning - Sydney Olympics (with Sorry suits). 4:38

I don't know diddley about the technical end of it. The disc has 5
folders (CDI, EXT, MPEGAV, SEGMENT, VCD) for a total of 19 files (most
of the files are either .dat or vcd).  I can see the clips and play
them Windows Media Player but I can't import them into the library.  I
can't play it on my DVD player.

If  you would like a copy let me know off list (with contact info) and
if you are able to re-weed.

Randy