Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] MTV Unplugged torrent
From: Randy Van Vliet
Date: 3/06/2008, 12:54 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, Jeff and Jane Scott

While it's not the mythical entire set, I have a VCD that made its way around the list a few years ago.  It has the following 8 video clips:

1. MTV - Feeding Frenzy, Blue Sky Mine   9:56
2. MTV - Sell My Soul, Truganini  9:09
3. MTV - In The Valley (piano accompanyment), Beds are Burning   8:36
4, MTV - The Dead Heart (with didgeridoo), Warakurna   11:55
5. MTV  My Country, end credits   5:33
6. Capricornia press release interview   6:30
7. Golden Age - David Letteman  (some sound sync problems)  4:22
8. Beds are Burning - Sydney Olympics (with Sorry suits)  4:38

I don't know diddley about the technical end of it,  The disc has 5 folders (CDI, EXT, MPEGAV, SEGMENT, VCD) and a total of 19 files (most of the files are either .dat or .vcd).  I can see it in Windows Media Player but I can't import it into the library.  I can't play it on my DVD player.

If anyone is interested I'd be happy to offer it around as a weed.    Many of you may already have it

Randy