Midnight Oil

Subject: Does anyone have this great Youtube set of clips on DVD to trade?
From: "Michael" <devlin1962@yahoo.com>
Date: 28/05/2008, 10:30 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Some local tv station show footage from March 2002.  Great stuff worth
 looking at for sure, and if anyone has it to trade or start a vine or
something I'm sure many would love to have this on DVD.  I have lots
of stuff to trade.  Thanks.

1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RX7ixLEdr4
Oil fans check this out. Midnight Oil putting on a show for a local TV
program about 4.5 years ago. When I turned it on I couldn't believe it
and rushed to hit record; but I missed the first couple of minutes.
There is about 30 minutes total, I will be posting as I get it edited
- stay tuned.

2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0_escpnfyU
Peter Garrett interview and Midnight Oil playing Tone Poem for a local
TV program in 2002. This is the second of 4 clips totaling about 30
minutes.

3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XHEjzhx0ek
Midnight Oil playing 'Say Your Prayers' on a local TV progam in 2002.
This is the 3rd of 4 clips.

4)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGOx0ohQYe0
Midnight Oil playing on a local TV program in 2002. Golden Age, and
Too Much Sunshine. Clip 4 of 4.