Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Wondering if anyone would re-weed the 9-show DVD
From: Funky Wrench
Date: 27/05/2008, 12:34 pm
To: Powderworks Midnight Oil

I'm eventually going to re-weed these shows. I don't have easy access to a DVD burner but will hopefully beable to in the next week. If not, I'm going to convert them to a high quality mp3 format and burn them to a CD. I'll keep 'yall posted.

To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.auFrom: oldshepherd1970@yahoo.frDate: Mon, 26 May 2008 20:26:33 +0000Subject: [powderworks] Wondering if anyone would re-weed the 9-show DVD

Hi thereI have recently joined & seen that some shows were offered up as weed.Among them a show recorded in Paris in 88, just when I discovered the band, here in France.I was wondering if anyone was ready to re-offer these shows (and others as well)for the newbies to have a chance to grasp :-)and of course re-weed.Thanks in advanceGilles