Midnight Oil

Subject: Powderworks archive
From: "Kevin M Yates" <kyates@bne.catholic.edu.au>
Date: 7/05/2008, 4:17 pm

Hey everyone,

Just surfing for some stuff on Jim's beard - maybe about Jim's beard would have been a better choice of words.

Found some archives of old posts which I didn't know still existed. Interesting to read the posts after the last shows of the Capricornia tour at Twin Towns - which proved to be their 'last.'

http://www.midnight-oil.info/powderworks/2002-November/date.html

Still can't find the image of the ebay page which used to be around - anyone have a copy they can forward?

Kev