Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] State Sports Centre
From: "The Oilman" <TheOilman@new.rr.com>
Date: 5/05/2008, 4:16 am
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "John McCrory" <johnmccrory36@hotmail.com>

Well never having seen this tour I cannot say for sure, but there was a show that was weeded around the list some time ago from 1984 which had a different pre-Red Sails recording of Shipyards on it. The lyrics were a bit different than the final version and the arrangement was as well. The show was from San Diego on April 1, 1984. There might be someone on your side of the planet that could weed it to you as this was a very popular weed at one point and I'm sure quite a few in Oz got it.

oilman