Midnight Oil

Subject: State Sports Centre
From: John McCrory
Date: 4/05/2008, 8:17 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Greetings One & All

I had a memory spike the other day and wondered if anybody else can recall the version of "Shipyards Of New Zealand" the Oils did at the State Sports Centre at Homebush...I guess this was a long long time ago however, on the night in question they did a acoustic version of the song. From memory it was just Martin, Jim & Pete only on stage, I think Rob came in towards the end of the song but it was something that has always stayed with me. Has anybody got any recall of this, or even better have a copy......

Oils forever-forever Oils........

PS:  May the 4th be with you all......