Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Dormant? It's over!!
From: Funky Wrench
Date: 29/04/2008, 5:05 pm
To: Powderworks Midnight Oil

These days you can download albums at the exact quality as you would from a CD anyway and don't have to receive a lossy format. But, in saying that, there's nothing like having a physical cd with art & cover sitting in your hot little hand.

To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.auFrom: go1845@yahoo.comDate: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 23:30:29 -0700Subject: Re: [powderworks] Dormant? It's over!!

I agree Stephan. An iTunes-only release is totally lame. I have never bought a song from iTunes and I don't intend to. I am not a fan of "lossy" formats (unless I'm the one compressing the original track for my ipod:) and, having grown up in the age of vinyl, I am still very much into album packaging.Geoff Stephan Jänsch <stephan.jaensch@gmx.net> wrote:I find it hard to believe that the other remastered albums are only supposed to be released on iTunes. That would simply suck! ---------------------------------Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]