Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Dormant? It's over!!
From: Stephan Jänsch
Date: 29/04/2008, 4:17 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

I find it hard to believe that the other remastered albums are only supposed to be released on iTunes. That would simply suck! May we assume that's only for the US market? Surely at least in Oz there will be CD releases?! Does anyone have more info? Jim, are you out there ;)?!

Stephan

Kevin M Yates schrieb:

I love that when the Oils were together, but were between projects, it was just assumed that they had split quietly and were reuniting from time to time specially for some charitable cause. I recall some of the stories around the Libradade (sp?) release that they had 'reunited.'

Now the Oils have been actually split for more than 5 years, the Billboard article states they have been 'dormant.' Like they're just pretending and have been waiting for the right moment to spring out into the spotlight again.

They've split up!! 5 years ago!!

Can't wait to hear some remasters though, 10-1 and Red sails should be a treat.

Kev