Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Who got close up and personal with the Oils - on video ?
From: bawolski@aol.com
Date: 15/04/2008, 1:04 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Bruce Cameron wrote:

"What claim to fame do you have as far as close up and personal with the Oils ?"

It wasn't on video, but I think a lot of us in this group have probably met the Oils since during the 1993
American tour people who brought a copy of the "Outbreak of Love" single were allowed to meet the group
and have?their copies signed.??I remember Tower Records was selling the cassette version for a dollar as?
part of this arrangement.??I went to two of the shows, and at the first one (Irvine, CA) I told Peter I would be
seeing them again?at their L.A. show.? He?asked me "any requests, mate?"? I said I'd like to hear "Now Or
Never Land" and he kind of apologetically said that they almost played it that night.? They did play it at the?
LA show.? ?

Mike in LA?