Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] And we thought Peter had gone soft
From: Stephan Jänsch
Date: 5/03/2008, 8:50 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

"When I was a high school student I used to listen to Midnight Oil. When I was a high school student I liked his music. Now I don't."

OMG, how embarrassingly childish can a grown man be?! I guess, that's just another thing to say for "When I was young I used to have ideals and believed there was some good in the world. Now I'm only a bitter, greedy, old politician in the hands of the whaling industry and I even take it personal when someone confronts me with it...". And someone dared to say PG had sold out. Ts, ts, ts.

Stephan