Midnight Oil

Subject: Diesel and Dust
From: "Jeff and Jane Scott" <jscott@iinet.net.au>
Date: 21/02/2008, 10:23 pm

Just listening to the re-release of Diesel and Dust.

Sounds pretty good, but I'm not sure if that's just because I think it
should...

Anyway, the most noticeably different songs is Sell My Soul, which has  a
few extra "Sell My Soul"s throughout, and extra drums from the original
version.

So I guess we have another alternate version on our hands.  the question is,
do we have "Sell My Soul" and "Sell My Soul (2008 Remastered Mix)"?  Or is
it "Sell My Soul" and "Sell My Soul (Original Album Mix)"?

jeff...