Midnight Oil

Subject: Oils at RMIT DVD Offer
From: "Seeker" <seeker42@gmail.com>
Date: 19/02/2008, 8:39 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi all,

I've put together a DVD from the digital capture provided by Barry (by
the way Barry, if you object, just say so and I'll pull the offer).
While I realise this may cause confusion, with the VHS transfer DVD
also circulating, having compared the two, I'm convinced this version
is superior. I've done a very light remaster on the video source
(colour adjustment, basically) - it's subtle, but the result looks
more like a proper release. The audio has been transferred directly
from the original source without re-encoding or normalising. Chapter
marks have been added at the end of the accompanying ramble, so you go
straight to the music.

So, I'm willing to offer 4 copies to folk in Australia! I'd
particularly encourage people who already have the VHS transfer DVD to
take this up and do a comparison.

2 discs will be included - one DVD, preprinted with artwork, and a CD
containing photoshop and jpeg versions of the disc art and cover art.

Chris