Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: diesel / blue sky 100% Classic Albums
From: "andrew.toogood" <andrew.toogood@gmail.com>
Date: 6/02/2008, 3:22 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi Workers

I read a few weeks ago in The Guide (SMH) that SBS are running
another series later this year with 4 more albums selected - Nick
Cave (Murder Ballads) was is in, and Hunters & Collectors (Human
Frailty?). Can't recall the other 2 artists, but definitely not the
Oils.

Sorry for the news - guess we will just have to look forward to the
imminent re-releases

Andrew

--- In powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, "Anna Offler" <aoffler@...>
wrote:

Workers,

Speaking of which I could not understand why the 4 classic Aust
albums on
SBS did not at least include 10 to 1 or even BRB. There were only 4
programs
made so maybe they will have more later.

Lew and Anna

Adrian wrote <

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2/02/2008