Midnight Oil

Subject: can you help with my MO collection??
From: "vengumo" <vengu@uwaterloo.ca>
Date: 19/01/2008, 4:18 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi Powderworkers;

I recently moved from the US to Canada.  I have finally had a chance
to unpack all my boxes.  I discovered that a number of things are
missing, amongst them CDs.  I am missing a lot of MO concert cds.  Can
some kind powderworker(s) help me with my collection?

I am missing for example,(I had attended these concerts and hence have
some sentimental value)

1. July 04, 2002 WXRT broadcast

2. Earth day 2002, Boston concert (this was a vcd).

3. June 2002 Saint Louis concert

4. June 2002 Kansas City concert

Ealier concerts including, for example, "magnus goes to the show" and
other cds would be most welcome!

I would very much appreciate if these are available and of course, I
promise to reimburse.

Thanks again….

Vengu