Midnight Oil

Subject: Angry Tradesmen
From: KW
Date: 19/01/2008, 3:39 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi all,

  I am looking for a copy (burn, original, whatever) of The Angry Tradesmen Pre-release cd.   I will pay, trade, beg....

  Not going into detail of why this is so important other than to say, when the "official" release comes out, it will probably be too late. Not for myself, but for a very important and loved person in my life. I have tryed all other avenues....but being in North America, the options are very limited.

  Thanks to anyone who reads this.

  Regards,
  KW