Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: Rob's drumstick -- EMP?
From: "hooperadrianr" <hooperadrianr@yahoo.com>
Date: 17/01/2008, 2:51 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi

I can't confirm this either way, but i've just returned from a trip to
the US and Seattle in particular.  The EMP was fantastic and while I
did look at the instrument sculpture, I didn't see any reference to
Hurst or a drum stick.  Having said that though, I wasn't really
looking for anything Oil related there.  Seattle struck me as great
city and I really enjoyed our days there.

I just thought it was weird that the I read this post the day I get home!

Adrian

--- In powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, "Tim Frommer" <tfrommer@...> wrote:

Hi listers,
For those with long memories, hopefully someone can help me out. I
think I
recall reading in an article that someone on the list linked to, Rob
mentioned that one of his drum sticks was part of a massive sculpture of
donated equipment at Seattle's Experience Music Project (EMP). Do I have
that correct, or was it the US Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame?

trivially yours,
Tim F.