Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Willie´s Bar And Grill in Germany?
From: Mateus Tuyama
Date: 17/01/2008, 12:28 am
To: Olaf Raukohl <drums4trance@yahoo.com.au>, <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Hi,

I´m from Brazil and I managed to buy Willie´s Bar and Grill and Beds are Burning-the Journey through Australian Online Bookshop. It took just about a couple of weeks to arrive.

I tried to buy Strict Rules in some european and australian out of print bookstores, but none of them had the book, although they announced it. Mat

To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.auFrom: drums4trance@yahoo.com.auDate: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 00:09:32 +1100Subject: [powderworks] Willie´s Bar And Grill in Germany?

Hello,does anyone know if it´s possible to buy Rob Hirst´s book in germany (or a good online shop)...? It seems to be quite difficult to get that book ! I would be interestet in "Strict Rules" and "Political Blues", too. Is there only Australia to buy from?GreetingsOlaf the Drummer ---------------------------------Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]